Total Tayangan Halaman

Rabu, 26 Oktober 2011

PERSIAN CAT

Hello every body, I'd like to talk to you about my pet. First of all, I want to introduce my self. My name is Listiana Syarifah, but you can call me syarifa. I usually spend my leisure time with my pet. Before I tell you about my pet, I want to say thanks for your given time to me.

well, you must anxious, who is my pet? He is a cat. I named my cat Zion. He is a Persian cat. Persian cat is the oldest race. He comes from Persia, Iran. This cat was first bred by a British adn then farmed by the American in the 19th century. Persian cat is the cat race. This cat always paricipate in every contest. Most people include these cats to make money. But I don't. Zion was a girf from my father when my birthday.

Zion looks calm and not naughty. He has a round face with short nose. He has long whiskers and gray. So, I have to clean it every day. I always touch her funny paw. Zion has a tail that is not too long. He has great eyes and yellow. Zion always follow me. Sometimes he comes with me when I'm with my friends. I love it because he is a docile animal and so cute.

That's about my story. I'm very grateful because you want to read it. Now, what about your story today? Can you tell me?^__^


2 komentar:

Nuutj mengatakan...

I wish I own Persian cat too. As you told, Zion sounds very very cute. :) I like to play with my cats too.

syarifah mengatakan...

surely, your cat is interesting and funny...^_^