Total Tayangan Halaman

Rabu, 19 Oktober 2011

Afraid of Needles^^



Hi...I don't know this story is funny or scary stories, but for me it's a scary story because I was very afraid of needles hehe..This incident actually happened a few years ago when I was elementary school.Roughly like this story:


When I was in the first year of elementary schoo, all the student were to be inoculated against a certain disease. I was so afraid of needles that when the doctor came to my class, I started to cry. When I saw my friends getting an injection, I be came so nervous that I ran out of the classroom. My teacher tried to catch me but he couldn't. After a while, he caught me and finally, with everyone watcing and laughing I got injection. I was so embrassing.
http://www.batikerdeha.com/



3 komentar:

Nuutj mengatakan...
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
syarifah mengatakan...

wah^_^..so glad it was able to sharing stories of my childhood with you. It looks scary needle shape is very small though hehe..if you have an interesting story in your blog, you can share stories with me...

Nuutj mengatakan...
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.